Want to Raise Successful, Self-Made, Sharing Millionaire Kids?
Do your kids think money grows on trees?
Do you worry your kids may end up in debt when they grow up?
Do you worry about them living paycheck to paycheck and not saving a dime?
And are you concerned with their spending habits?
If so, you're not alone.
Sadly, most kids don't have a clue how to handle money...and will most likely make costly mistakes...no matter how high their salary is...that will cause them years of struggle and stress.
The First and most important skill you need to teach your kids to be self sufficient is...
Not how to save money...
But How to make their own money.
If they don't learn and practice how to earn money...how will they ever be able to save their own money? Check out this quick job for kids to make money online in your spare time...
Did You Know That...
The largest group of people filing for bankruptcies today are UNDER The Age Of 25?
The Number One reason couples divorce today is due to money problems and stress?
Or that a large number of young adults today are moving back home to live with Mom and Dad because they're not good with their money?
That's why it's SO important for you to teach your kids how to develop smart money habits.
Kids who master money as a child or teen have a much better chance of beating the odds and becoming a financial success...
Start their own business some day and not end up stuck working at a dead end job because they need the money...or working for a boss they hate.
They'll also have happy, healthy relationships...
And simply have the money and freedom to do whatever they want to do - without worrying about not having enough money.
My name is Sonja Mishek and I'm by no means an expert.
But I do have a BA in Commercial Economics and have been a tax preparer, credit analyst, small business owner, and real estate investor for over 20 some years now.
But more importantly, I'm a proud parent.
Not only do I want the very best for my four kids...Rachel (17), Tony (15), Matthew (13), and Maria (11).
I want my kids to be...
and of course, Financially Secure...
My goal is to help as many kids as I can to also be financially independent.
And that's what this website is all about...tips and techniques on how to teach your kids smart money habits so they can become self-made, self-sufficient, successful millionaires.
And generous millionaires besides.
Even if they never make a six-figure doctor's income...and choose to make an average teacher's salary.
So they'll save for their future and not fall into the all-to-common debt trap.
One of the very first...and most important lessons your kids must learn is a strong work ethic and how to make their own money.
Do your kids earn an allowance?
Do you pay them to do extra chores around the house?
Or do they make extra money babysitting or mowing the neighbor's lawn?
If you have a minute, could you please Fill Out a Quick Survey On the Top 10 Reasons Your Kids Want to Make Money?
Allowance is a touchy subject. Many parents don't believe in paying their kids a red cent for doing chores around the house. After all, it's work that needs to be done.
On the other hand, some parents believe that kids "deserve" an allowance for simply being a part of the family.
Personally, I believe that an allowance is not an "inalieable right", simply because my kids are born.
My own kids earn a "conditional allowance." There are certain chores that are expected to be done, simply because they live and make a mess in our home.
Take a peek at my popular Insider's Secrets to raising average broke kids to become future millionaires...Even if they never make a doctor's salary!
It doesn't matter how old your kids are...whether or not they become doctors or engineers...or even how large or how small their starting salary is.
Your kids can become millionaires.
If they practice smart millionaire habits, they can build up a million dollar or more net worth and never have to be stuck working at a dead end job they hate.
Wouldn't it be nice if your kids never had to worry about not having enough money...or living paycheck to paycheck?
If you help your kids start saving, investing, and budgeting their money from a young age, they'll be ahead of 99% of most people.
And they'll have a nice nest egg to use for their education, buy a home, or even start their own business.
Even on an average salary of $44,000.
How Can I Be So Sure?
Because I've done it myself and others have too...teachers, auctioneers, customer service representatives, computer programmers, and many more.
Here's how my own four kids are making an average of $50 dollars a week...
It can be done.
So take a peek around, you'll find all sorts of financial tips and resources about...
How to encourage your kids to share and be generous to help make the world a better place...
51 Job Ideas for 13 year olds or younger to make their own money...
How to teach your kids to save painlessly and automatically...
How to budget their money and live within their means...
How to manage their money better than most accountants...
Plus, you'll discover alternative, safe investments you won't hear about on Wall Street for growing your hard eanred money like...
Why now is the BEST time to invest in these rare gold coins...
How you can safely earn 5 to 7% each and every month investing in this "secret unstock market"...
How you can safely invest in real estate for less than $10...even when real estate is tanking!...
Why your kids should open one of these as SOON as they earn a real paycheck...
And lots more advice you won't hear about on the news...or in Money Magazine.
And these tips are kid-tested, (by my own four kids themselves!), tried and true ways to systematically grow your kids' wealth.
Kind of like a or one-stop-advice-shop to teach your kids how to manage their finances responsibly.
So you can sleep at night knowing they'll be financially secure when you're no longer around.
And live better on less.
You'll also find suggestions on...
How to save money every day on everything from food to a fancy wedding on a tight budget!
How to get the best education for pennies on the going rate
Cheap family travel and Exotic vacation spots on a slim budget
The best charities to help poor, neglected horses
How teens can get paid to shop, fill out simple surveys, or even play video games!
The best home businesses to start - no matter what your age
and much, much more.
Colleges and universites don't teach your kids how to handle money - only theory.
You'll get better, easier to understand, practical advice right here. And it's 100% FREE!
And it's my hope and prayer that you'll also raise your kids to share and tithe their wealth.
After all, nothing feels better than sharing your blessings.
If you raise your kids to understand this...they'll be truly happy in life.
And don't worry, you don't have to be as rich as Oprah or Bill Gates, or as smart either, to raise your kids to become self-made, generous millionaires.
Managing money is NOT rocket science. All it takes is a little guidance...developing some good habits...and practice!
Who knows, your kids may even be a millionaire by the time they're 40 years old!
So THANKS for stopping by...and feel free to pipe in any time with your own advice and suggestions!
Not everyone can become surgeons and lawyers...or CPAs and chemical engineers...but they CAN become generous millionaires.
I guarantee you'll be bursting with pride as you watch your kids become successful, self-made, sharing millionaires.
And they will thank you sooner than later!
- Millionaire Blog
- Here's where you'll find encouragement, inspiration, and ideas on how to teach your kids smart money habits.
- Mistakes to Avoid in Investing Money in Stocks
- Investing money in stocks can be scary, but if you follow this Nobel-Prize winning strategy...that takes only 15 minutes a year, you'll
- Make Money from Home For You & The Kids
- The best businesses to make money from home are FUN, easy, and Cheap!
- Best Teen Jobs
- How to brainstorm the best paying, coolest, teen jobs around...
- Most Common Job Interview Questions for Teens
- Never let them see you sweat! Here's 10 common job interview questions asked of teens
- List of Colleges Universities in the United States
- Here's an A to Z List of Colleges Universities in the United States alone of almost 2000!
- Jobs for 14 Year Olds
- Here are some profitable jobs for 14 year olds you can start right from home
- Jobs for 13 year olds: 51 Unique Ways to Make Money
- Looking for jobs for 13 year olds? Here are 51 unique ways to make money online from home...
- Super Child Model
- How your child model can start earning thousands of dollars or more appearing in TV commercials and print ads...
- Start Your Kids Managing Money with Budget Worksheets
- If you want to protect your kids from falling into the debt trap, you need to teach them about using budget worksheets
- Jobs for 14 Year Olds Online
- Looking for jobs for 14 year olds online? Here's the fastest, easiest way to make money online for teens that I've ever come across...
- Become a Fashion Designer For Teens
- Are You To Young to Become a Fashion Designer? Here are 10 tips for how teens can get started in fashion design...
- Xbox 360 Repair
- How to Make $5,000 a month: Xbox 360 Repair
- Quick Online Jobs for 14 Year Olds
- Need to make some quick cash? Here are 5 online jobs for 14 year olds...
- Best Summer Jobs for Teens
- Need to find a summer jobs for teens? Check out these online applications...
- Jobs for 13 year olds
- Looking for jobs for 13 year olds? Here are 5 unique jobs for 13 year olds that average $15 an hour
- How to Make Money Fast For Kids
- Here's some easy ways how to make money fast for kids...
- How to Make Money Taking Pictures of Cats and Dogs
- Make money taking pictures of cats and dogs!
- Cockatiel Breeding
- Breed cockatiels for money!